Salt Spring Island resident Abraham Anghik Ruben holds the order of Canada and has award-winning pieces in public and private collections around the world.
Materials: Indian Soapstone
Expo 86 Banners and backdrop for NWT Pavilion performance stage
Vancouver, Canada 1986
1990 Northern Myth Northern Legend, National competition for Glaxo/Smith/Kline Canadian Headquarters (16’ limestone sculpture)
1993 Manulife national sculpture competition for placement at BC Gas Building, Vancouver, Canada
1992 Holocaust Sculpture Memorial, Holocaust Museum, Israel
2016 Recipient of the Officer of the Order of Canada
• The Smithsonian’s National- Museum of the American Indian Washington, D.C, USA
• The Rockwell Museum Corning, New York, USA
• Art Gallery of Nova Scotia Halifax, Nova Scotia
• Museum Cerny Inuit Collection Bern, Switzerland
• Art Gallery of Ontario AGO Toronto, Ontario
• Canadian Embassy Washington DC, USA
and more... (Click Here)
• 2018 Altered Perception, Elevation Gallery, Canmore, BC
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Bone and animal material can not be shipped outside of Canada
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.