$ 9,500.00 CAD – Sold
"I am nature. Nature is me. What I create is what I must create. That I create it is fundamental. I am both anonymous and very precious since I belong to all growth which is life. Therefore I must grow well. What I shape I must shape well." Jack Shadbolt
Notable Public Collections
• Art Gallery of Ontario
• BC Government Collection
• Canada Council Art Bank
• Confederation Art Gallery
• Cleveland Art Museum
• Hamilton Art Gallery
• McMaster University
• Mills College Art Museum
• National Gallery of Canada
• Sarnia Art Gallery
• Saskatoon Art Gallery
• Seattle Art Museum
• Simon Fraser University
• University of British Columbia
• University of Manitoba
• Vancouver Art Gallery
Jack Shadbolt has long been recognized as an artist of international stature. His prolific body of work has been featured in over 60 solo exhibition and retrospectives in all notable galleries across Canada. He is in the permanent collection of the National Gallery of Canada and all major Canadian galleries. Shadbolt’s work has had a significant influence on the development of Canadian painting.
• Read his bio (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.
Steffich Fine Art
Open 7 Days a Week (most weeks)
Open 10a-5p (most days)
Established in 1992
3103-115 Fulford Ganges Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2T9
email@example.com | Toll Free: 1-877-537-8448
Phone: 250-537-8448 | Text: 1-250-537-7827