Measurements: 24" x 24"
Materials: Acrylic on Board
"I’m interested in the spaces between the figures in the paintings. The figures found in this work are collectively making the decision to share the space in a more intimate fashion as they appear to be engaged in a conversation as they wait to cross the street. It’s a moment that most people have experienced at some point in the city in the rain. In this work and the others, if you look closely you will find text and symbols throughout the work identifying random and personal thoughts that pop into my head as I work."
• 2018 Water, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver
• 2017 Interrupting the Interface, Kimoto Gallery BC
• 2016 Absence, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC
• 2015 Light and Colour, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC...
• 2018 Altered Perception, Elevation Gallery, Canmore, BC
• 2011 Two Artists, David Wilson and Gabryel Harrison, Agnes Bugera Gallery, Edmonton, AB...
SELECTED CORPORATE COLLECTIONS
• Brian Jessel BMW, Vancouver, BC
• The Burrard Hotel, Vancouver, BC
• Copicor Solutions, Vancouver, BC and more...
• Born 1964 in Powell River, BC, Canada
• Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, Vancouver, BC 1994-1996
• Read his bio (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.