$ 1,850.00 CAD – Sold
Measurements: 20" x 20"
Materials: Acrylic on Board
“Rain-soaked city streets evoke something entirely visceral,” Wilson says. “So often you find this in the film industry, which goes to great lengths to recreate that saturated-with-rain aesthetic—and for good reason. Those streets reflect so much of ourselves back at us. It’s like peering in a distorted mirror that reminds us of places we inhabit, both imaginary and real.”
• 2018 Water, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver
• 2017 Interrupting the Interface, Kimoto Gallery BC
• 2016 Absence, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC
• 2015 Light and Colour, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC...
• 2018 Altered Perception, Elevation Gallery, Canmore, BC
• 2011 Two Artists, David Wilson and Gabryel Harrison, Agnes Bugera Gallery, Edmonton, AB...
SELECTED CORPORATE COLLECTIONS
• Brian Jessel BMW, Vancouver, BC
• The Burrard Hotel, Vancouver, BC
• Copicor Solutions, Vancouver, BC and more...
• Born 1964 in Powell River, BC, Canada
• Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, Vancouver, BC 1994-1996
• Read his bio (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.
Steffich Fine Art
Open 7 Days a Week (most weeks)
Open 10a-5p (most days)
Established in 1992
3103-115 Fulford Ganges Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2T9
email@example.com | Toll Free: 1-877-537-8448
Phone: 250-537-8448 | Text: 1-250-537-7827