Measurements: 36" x 36"
Materials: Acrylic on Canvas
"The two figures walking away from the viewer represent my wife and daughter sharing shelter from the deluge under an umbrella. Life presents all of us many challenges but these two have both experienced more than their share. The symbolism of them finding shelter together under the umbrella speaks to the greater picture of their lives that has not been literally articulated in this painting. I think most people have moments in life where they seek shelter from the storm be it with others or on their own. In the midst of the downpour it’s truly difficult to think of much else but it certainly brings comfort to share that shelter with another."
• 2018 Water, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver
• 2017 Interrupting the Interface, Kimoto Gallery BC
• 2016 Absence, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC
• 2015 Light and Colour, Kimoto Gallery, Vancouver, BC...
• 2018 Altered Perception, Elevation Gallery, Canmore, BC
• 2011 Two Artists, David Wilson and Gabryel Harrison, Agnes Bugera Gallery, Edmonton, AB...
SELECTED CORPORATE COLLECTIONS
• Brian Jessel BMW, Vancouver, BC
• The Burrard Hotel, Vancouver, BC
• Copicor Solutions, Vancouver, BC and more...
• Born 1964 in Powell River, BC, Canada
• Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design, Vancouver, BC 1994-1996
• Read his bio (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.