Size: 28" x 36"
Materials: Oil on Linen
My search has been one of seeking the 'elegance of simplicity'. Of late, I have made several significant strides towards that goal.
First is the principle of color economy based on a personal theory of tones and chromatic scale that I have been mulling over for two decades.
Solo Shows2017 Modalities Gallery Gevik, Toronto, Ont.
2010 Pivotal Views Maple Ridge Art Gallery, Maple Ridge , B.C
Brentwood Bay Resort, Brentwood Bay ,B.C.
Harbour Towers, Victoria, B.C.
Alberta Art Foundation, Edmonton, AB
Amadon Group, Victoria, B.C.
Victoria Pub Company, Victoria, B.C.
Scotia Bank, Victoria, B.C.
Michael C. Williams Trust, Victoria, B.C
Vancouver Hotel, Vancouver, B.C.
Philip Mix was born in Edmonton Alberta in 1955. He received his Bachelor of Arts in painting from the Alberta College of Art, Calgary in1980. His paintings have shown in several Canadian galleries and abroad including London, Israel and Cyprus.
Read full artist bio: (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting.
Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.
Steffich Fine Art Open 7 Days a Week Established in 1992
3103-115 Fulford Ganges Rd, Salt Spring Island, BC V8K 2T9
email@example.com | Toll Free: 1-877-537-8448
Phone: 250-537-8448 | Text: 1-250-537-7827
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST 😃
© 2023 Steffich Fine Art.
All rights (and lefts) reserved.
Powered by Leonardo Davinci's Ghost