Measurements: 24" x 30" | Materials: Oil and Canvas
"I would describe myself as a realist; my inspiration coming from my environment. Perhaps it is the patterns of light and shadow, or the way colours are effected by sunlight and reflections that catches my eye. The challenge of capturing these qualities is what fascinates me. The subject matter can range from the mundane to the magnificent, but the goal remains to capture and reveal these essential qualities."
• 2003 Richmond Review - Profile
• 2017-2018 Federation of Canadian Artists Prizes:
• First Place - Online postcard competition
• First Place - Scenes from Western Canada
• Third Place - Limitless exhibition)
• Honourable mention Summer Showcase
• Third Place Ode to oils
• First Place and Gold Medal, SFCA senior members show
• 1957 National Diploma of Design in Painting
• 1953-1957 St. Martin's School of Art between
• 1976 Bachelors Degree in Education at UBC
• 1987 Masters Degree in Education
• Federation of Canadian Artist and a signature member in 2018
• Read his bio (Click Here)
• Flat or round - we ship world wide!
• Once payment is received, you will receive a tracking number and estimated date of delivery.
• Our free photo-shop services help you see your favorite art works in your setting. Send us a photo of the preferred location, and we'll work our photo editing magic.
• Payment Methods: Bank transfers, all major credit cards, e-transfers, cheques
• Interest free payments available upon request.
• International clients will be quoted in US dollars.
• When you click "Put on Hold" this piece is reserved for you with no charge to your credit card.
• We will contact you by phone to confirm final costs and answer any questions. 😁
• Upon completion of the transaction your art will be sent the next business day.